Effective March 26, 2020. Complete solutions will also be available by phone through the client Service Contact Center at 877-501-2233:
- Submit an application for benefits or complete eligibility review without filling in a paper or form that is online
- Complete a job interview for advantages
- Get situation report or information modifications
- Complete a mid-certification review
- Demand an upgraded EBT card
- Reach a WorkFirst instance supervisor or social worker
Several in-person solutions can be purchased in CSO lobbies for the restricted wide range of clients to get:
- An EBT card, once the individual has delivery that is general solutions just as well as certain expedited food recipients. All the EBT cards will undoubtedly be mailed through the vendor or through an office mail process that is local. Consumers may contact EBT Customer Service at 888-328-9271 for EBT card replacements.
- Crisis support solutions, whenever mailing those solutions isn’t an alternative.
Clients may continue to disappear documents via fall containers, where available. Paperwork will likely be found daily and routed for processing.
- Customers can submit applications, reviews and mid-certifications online for system help. They are able to also report modifications in order to find other services that are local.